You can use our online services at any time to:
- Complete and submit an application for benefits
- Submit (upload) digitized documents or pictures of documents
- Check your payment dates and amounts
- Declare the birth of your child
- Declare any income earned during your benefit period
- Change your benefit weeks
- Sign up for direct deposit of your benefits
- Change the address indicated in your file
- Consult and print out your tax slips when they become available
Automated Telephone Service
You can use this service to:
- Find out the date and amount of your next payment
- Find out how many weeks of benefits remain to be paid
- Access recorded information
To access the Automated Telephone Service, you must use the password that was sent to you when you applied for parental benefits. You may contact the Centre de service à la clientèle if you need to obtain a password.
The Automated Telephone Service is available at all times, at the following number:
1-888-610-7727 (after selecting 9 for English, press 4 and then 1)
For assistance, additional information about the Québec Parental Insurance Plan, or to make a change to your file, contact an agent at our Centre de service à la clientele, at one of the following numbers:
Throughout North America, toll free: 1-888-610-7727
Overseas: 1-418-643-7246 (Charges apply)
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
You can mail documents to the following address:
Centre de service à la clientèle
19, rue Perreault Ouest, 1er étage
Rouyn-Noranda (Québec) J9X 0A1
To contest a decision
If you disagree with a decision rendered in your file, you can file an application for review. You have 90 days to do so, as of the date on which your received the notice of decision.
You can contest a decision through your online file.
If you are not registered for online services and wish to contest a decision regarding your file, please complete the Application for review form and send it to us by mail.
For information and to find out about the steps in the review process, see the Direction de la révision et des recours administratifs section of the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale website.
To file a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with the service you received, you can file a complaint. To do so, see the “Service requests” tab in your online file.
If you prefer, you can file a complaint by contacting the Direction des plaintes et des relations avec la clientèle page of Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale website
To submit a comment
To submit a comment, contact the Direction des plaintes et des relations avec la clientèle of the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.