Submitting your application
If you began completing an application online or with an assistance officer at the QPIP’s Centre de service à la clientèle, and would now like to go back and finish completing the application in order to submit it, go to your online file and select Proceed.
Submit (upload) documents through your online file
In general, you are not required to provide any supporting documents with your application for benefits. Do not provide any supporting documents unless we request them (we will send the request by email or regular mail). To speed up the processing of your file, you can digitize or take a picture of any requested documents and upload them directly to your online file.
Consulting your file
Your tax slips are available on the main page of your online file. You can also print out the tax slips from that page. Tax slips are placed in online files at the beginning of the year for tax time.
For information about your application and to access documents in your file, select the file number in question. You will have access to the following types of information:
- Payment dates and amounts
- The applications for benefits that you have submitted
- Decisions rendered in your file
- A breakdown of the requested benefits
- A breakdown of any claims and credit notes
Making changes to your file
You can make changes by selecting the file number in question and clicking on the applicable tab:
- Declare a birth (Children on file tab)
- Declare income earned during your benefit period (Declaration of income tab)
- Change your number of benefit weeks (Benefits tab)
- Sign up for direct deposit or change your direct deposit information (Direct deposit tab)
- Provide an email address or make a change of address (Addresses and means of communication tab)
- File a complaint, request information or request assistance (Service requests tab)
- Apply for review (Application for review tab)
To access your online file, you must first enter your clicSÉQUR user code and password. clicSÉQUR is the Québec government's identity authentication service.