Québec Parental Insurance Plan

Moving? Be sure to provide us with your new address as soon as possible to receive your tax slips by mail

If you moved in the past few months and had asked that we mail you the tax slips needed to file your income tax returns, be sure to provide your new address as soon as possible.

To do so, you can use your online file. Simply select the file number and click on the “Addresses and means of communication” tab. Or, if you prefer, you can call our Centre de service à la clientèle during their business hours.

Also note that you cannot make a change of address with the QPIP through the Service québécois de changement d’adresse (SQCA).