Accueil > About the Plan > Frequently Asked Questions

Answer to the question:

I’ve received a retroactive pay increase as part as the pay equity agreement. How do I report my retroactive pay increase (pay equity) to the Québec Parental Insurance Plan?

By telephone:
Call the QPIP’s Centre de service à la clientèle, at the following numbers:

  • Throughout North America, toll-free: 1 888 610-7727
  • Overseas: 1-418-643-7246  (Charges apply)

By Internet:
Access your file online and change it: declare the amount under “Other income” in the “Income type” column, specifying that it is pay equity. This income must be declared for the week it was received.

Last update: 2015-04-13

Back to previous search results
Portail du gouvernement du Québec © Gouvernement du Québec, 2018