Accueil > About the Plan > Frequently Asked Questions

Answer to the question:

Iíve received a retroactive pay increase as part as the pay equity agreement. Am I entitled to a re-evaluation of my benefit amount?

Yes, if you are currently receiving parental insurance benefits.

To request a re-evaluation of your parental insurance benefit amount, first send us an amended Record of Employment Open a new window.. A pay statement or T4 slip, for example, cannot replace a Record of Employment.

Last update: 2017-08-09

Back to previous search results
Portail du gouvernement du Québec © Gouvernement du Québec, 2018